From Monday 14th September, competitive and social golf can continue to be played in accordance with our existing 'Play Safe, Stay Safe guidelines provided on-course groupings do not exceed the new legal limit of six people.
The clubhouse may continue to accommodate multiple social groups provided each individual group in no larger than six people. Individual groups should not join up with other to form gatherings of more than six people and everyone must continue to follow government regulations on social distancing and sanitation.
Society and team event organisers should take special care to ensure different groups of up to six people from within their party do not merge to form larger groups before, during or after a round. Travel to and from golf venues should continue to be in accordance with government regulations.
All Members and Visitors MUST:
- Only arrive 15 minutes before their tee time
- Change shoes in the Car Park
- Not gather on or near the first tee or putting green until the previous group have cleared the area.
- Adhere to the instructions below and on the notices throughout the Clubhouse.
- Wear a face mask throughout the Clubhouse, Changing Rooms & Professional Shop, face mask can be removed once sat at a table in the Lounge or Dining Room
- All Food and Beverages orders will now be table service only
- Use Sanitising Liquid on entry
- Maintain a 2 Metre Social Distance at all times
- Only use Locker Rooms as a corridor to the toilet facilities and not use lockers or changing facilities
- Not move furniture to create larger table gatherings
- Not stand and drink or eat anywhere in the Clubhouse
- Use the seating in the dining room and 19th when the lounge seating is full
The arrangements for the use of the practice facilities remain unchanged.