The Club presents a friendly and welcoming environment to Junior Golfers and provides a wide range of activities as detailed below;
Subscription Rates (inclusive of County Union and England Golf affiliation fees);
Playing Membership with access to the 18 hole course and all other facilities (with WHS handicap) £110
Non-Playing Membership with no access to the 18 hole course but full access all other facilities (working towards WHS handicap) £55
Junior Membership Benefits
- A wide range of activities in a safe and secure environment for players of all abilities.
- Subsidized Group Coaching with a qualified Professionals.
- Access to a range of golf equipment through the Pro-Shop.
- Discounted balls for practice ground.
- Access to 6 hole Academy Course, 2 Putting Greens, 2 Chipping Greens and Indoor Practice room.
- Access to the main course when authorised by the Junior Development Officer.
- Entry in to Adult Competitions subject to meeting handicap criteria.
- Free entry to Junior open - including lunch and prizes.
- Opportunities to represent the Club in Inter-Club matches with subsidized Golf clothing for Junior Team players.