The Club presents a friendly and welcoming environment to Junior Golfers and provides a wide range of activities as detailed below;
Subscription Rates (inclusive of County Union and England Golf affiliation fees); Under 10 £25, 11 – 15 £45, 16 – 18 £65
Junior Membership Benefits
- A wide range of activities in a safe and secure environment for players of all abilities.
- Regular Coaching with a qualified PGA Professional.
- Access to a range of golf equipment through the Pro-Shop.
- Access to practice ground, 6 hole Academy Course, 2 Putting Greens, 2 Chipping Greens and Indoor Practice room.
- Access to the main course when authorised by the Junior Development Officer.
- Entry in to a full programme of Junior competitions.
- Entry in to Adult Competitions subject to meeting handicap criteria.
- Free entry to Junior open -including lunch and prizes (value (£10)
- Opportunities to represent the Club in Inter-Club matches with free Golf clothing for Junior Team players.
- Discounted Bar and Catering products.
- 40 hours of free coaching with our PGA Professional – see coaching schedule
- Further coaching at subsidised rates
- Family Social Membership card for a parent (giving a 15% discount on Bar and catering products - value £62)