There are a limited number of memberships available at the current time and the benefits of joining the Club are:-
- To be part of a well-managed traditional golf Club, steeped in history but with a modern outlook.
- To play a championship golf course which is consistently ranked in the top 100 in England and the top 200 in the British isles.
- The opportunity to take part in an extensive list of Club competitions and matches against other clubs.
- Good practice facilities including two putting greens, two chipping greens, a 4 hole pitch & putt course, a practice ground, practice nets and an indoor practice room for those cold winter days.
- A fully stocked golf shop with club fitting opportunities, club repair service and a price match promise.
- A discounted Food & Beverage service.
- The opportunity to book the Clubhouse for private functions with no room hire charge.
- A Credit facility for the payment of subscriptions.
- The opportunity to bring a guest at a substantially reduced rate.
- Reciprocal Golf Benefits for Members with three well-known clubs; Sherwood Forest, Coxmoor and John O’Gaunt. The arrangement allows our Members a reduced green fee .
- Reduced fees at Kelling Heath Holiday Park Wellness Facilities and Accommodation.
- Personal Liability insurance through England Golf.